Membership in the BRCC is simply a matter of good business!
Whether you are starting out or oversee a large corporation, your company will be able to access an array of benefits and contribute to your community, the Baffin Region and Nunavut.
As a member you can take advantage of the following membership benefits:
- Discounts at the Nunavut Trade Show & Conference, the North’s largest trade show
- Discounts at Northern Lights, the premier business, arts and cultural showcase of the north and eastern Arctic
- Discounts at Northern Perspectives, a business and cultural showcase of Nunavut with focus on expanding the economic opportunities within Nunavut and partnership opportunities with businesses from Manitoba
- Reduced merchant fees on credit card & debit transactions through First Data Payment Processing Program
- The opportunity to obtain reduced fuel rates through an Esso Business card
- Access to the Chamber eLearning Centre: online training courses, including certificate programs
- Reduced rates on Audio Conferencing, Web Collaboration, & Webinar Services through Evolve Collaboration
- The opportunity to access First Call, a virtual Human Resources Department
- Access to the Mystery Shopper Program through the consulting firm Competitactics
- 40% off shipping small packages and freight services with UPS Canada as well as the opportunity to sign up for the Get More Member Card, Small Business Solution.
- Save up to 30% off the web price of Lenovo’s PC Marketplace—including laptops, desktops, tablets, workstations, servers, accessories, and more!
- Discount on International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) publications
- A membership certificate, and a voice in business issues that affect businesses across the Baffin Region and Nunavut
- Business referrals through our office to our wide range of contacts, and the opportunity to display your business cards/brochures at our office and at functions across Canada
- Membership in the Canadian Chamber of Commerce: the largest & most powerful business lobby in the country