Membership in the BRCC is simply a matter of good business!
Whether you are starting out or oversee a large corporation, your company will be able to access an array of benefits and contribute to your community, the Baffin Region and Nunavut.
Membership Benefits AT A GLANCE
As a member you can take advantage of the following membership benefits:
▪ Discounts at the chamber’s various events, including:
- Nunavut Trade Show & Conference, the North’s largest tradeshow.
- Northern Lights Business & Cultural Showcase, the premier business, arts and cultural showcase of the north and eastern Arctic.
- Northern Perspectives, a business and cultural showcase of Nunavut with focus on expanding the economic opportunities within Nunavut and partnership opportunities with businesses from Manitoba.
▪ Reduced merchant fess on credit card & debit transactions through First Data Payment Processing Program.
▪ The opportunity to obtain reduced fuel rates through an Esso Business card.
▪ Access to the Chamber eLearning Centre: online training courses, including certificate programs.
▪ Home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc.
▪ Reduced rates on Audio Conferencing, Web Collaboration, & Webinar Services through Evolve Collaboration
▪ Access to the Mystery Shopper Program through the consulting firm Competitactics.
▪ Reduced shipping and freight services with UPS Canada as well as the opportunity to sign up for the Get More Member Card, Small Business Solution.
▪ Save up to 30% off the web price of Lenovo’s PC Marketplace—including laptops, desktops, tablets, workstations, serves, accessories, and more!
▪ Discount on International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) publications.
▪ A membership certificate and a voice in business issues that affect businesses across the Baffin Region and Nunavut.
▪ Business referrals through our office to our wide range of contacts, and the opportunity to display your business cards/brochures at our office and at functions across Canada.
▪ Membership in the Canadian Chamber of Commerce: the largest & most powerful business lobby in the country.